Boot Camps at Columbia
In the Columbia Engineering Coding Boot Camp, learners go through a market driven part-time program on full stack web development and finish with skills in demand for web development, such as:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- And more
Complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
What Graduates Receive
- Access to our curated network of employers looking to hire Boot Camp graduates.
- An Award of Completion from Columbia Engineering showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portfolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge of web development.