On October 2-3, 2015, educators, technologists, researchers, learning scientists, entrepreneurs, and funders of MOOCs gathered at the LEARNING WITH MOOCS II Conference at Columbia University to share their innovations, discuss their impact on education, and look at the future of online learning.
- Social Policy for Social Services & Health Practitioners Specialization Launches on Coursera
- New MOOCs: Causal Inference and Career Transition Principles for Returning Veterans
- Part Two of the Women Have Always Worked MOOC Set to Launch on May 31
- Global Muckraking MOOC Relaunches April 4
- New MOOCs Provide Training for Healthcare Providers on HIV Treatment and Prevention